10th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in EIE? How can I apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in EIE and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in EIE? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  3. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  6. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? How can I prepare for NET exam and how can I apply for M.Sc integrated course?
  10. Career opportunities after completing BA with 46% and MA (History) with 44% marks
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  13. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  15. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  16. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  18. What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
12th January 2017, 09:58 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in EIE? How can I apply for the same?

There are various certification course which you can prefer after Diploma in EIE:
> Certification in VLSI Design engineering and VHDL
> Advanced diploma in VLSI design.
> PG Diploma in Industrial automation.
> Telecom protocol development.
> Optical fiber communication course.

** You may do this course from the institute where you pursued diploma in EIE.
** I will prefer you to do course from Next-G skill institute at Noida where you can complete multiple course at same institute.
12th January 2017, 11:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in EIE? How can I apply for the same?

After completion of your Diploma in EIE from an AICTE approved institution, you can continue your higher studies by choosing Bachelor's degree course like B.E/ B.Tech of your interest. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised institute are eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of Engineering course.

To get lateral entry admission in Engineering course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which will be conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination according to your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted in the college where you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course. You can apply for these examinations by visiting your respective state technical board official website once, the examination notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?