1st August 2011, 12:57 AM
ashish.yadav

What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?

i m doing mechanical engineering after i want to do marine engg so please help me which course to do for been marine engg...... n how much % required in every year in mechanical engg......

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  2. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do marine engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I start my career in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 65%?
  5. How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?
  6. How to become a marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering? Age limit for working on ships?
  7. Best Marine course after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  9. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  13. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  15. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  16. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  17. Which course should I do after completing Diploma in Marine Mechanical Fitter?
  18. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
13th February 2016, 12:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?

It is not advisable to pursue the course of Marine Engineering after the completion of Mechanical Engineering.
These are two separate courses and you will not be able to do some course which will help you get the full knowledge required to do the job of a Marine Engineering.
To get a degree in Marine Engineering you will need to pursue the course for 4 more years which is not advisable.
So you will not be able to shift to Marine Engineering from Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?