29th June 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the career option after passing 12th exam commerce? Can I start NDA preparation?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am ramgopal I passed 12th exam stream commerce and the result is 48% should I start preparation for NDA exam? or what else can be done next? Can you please suggest me the next steps on this soon as possible? Thank you!

30th June 2017, 09:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career option after passing 12th exam commerce? Can I start NDA preparation?

There are various career options after 12th in commerce stream:

*Chartered Accountancy course.

*Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India course.

*Company Secretary course.

You can apply for NDA exam for Indian Army. You can also apply for SSC CHSL examination.
30th June 2017, 10:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career option after passing 12th exam commerce? Can I start NDA preparation?

Career Opportunities after completion of 12th Class Commerce:

You can apply for NDA Examination after completion of 12th Class. There is a certain basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in NDA recruitment examination.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" or Higher Secondary course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. As any stream in 12th Class is acceptable, you may join NDA after completion of 12th Class.

You can join Army, Navy and Airforce wings through NDA and you are required to pass recruitment examination conducted by NDA/ NA first. After qualifying this round, you will be called for SSB Interview.
1st July 2017, 09:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates after 12th with commerce stream have better career options as :-

B.Com.

B.A LLB.

B.Des.

If you are interested in defence service, you can appear for NDA entrance examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC and candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination and must start preparation to qualify in examination. The examination is conducted in two stages. To get details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1st July 2017, 11:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (Hons), CA, CS, BHM, B.Sc., etc.,. of your interest. Yes, you can start preparing for NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?