10th October 2012, 01:51 PM
jamwal deepika

What are the career options in IAF after completing PG in electronics

sir,
i have completed post graduation in electronics ; would u tell me the carrer option in I.A.F after this.
thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  2. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  3. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  4. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  5. What are the career options available in hospitals after completion of B.E. in Medical Electronics Engineering?
  6. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  8. What are the career options after 12th for PCM bifocal[electronics]
  9. What are the career options after completing BCA?
  10. How should I join IAF after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  11. Am i eligible to do MS after completing Pharm D? What are the career options available after Pharm D? -- [New]
  12. What courses can I take after T.Y.B.Com? I have completed T.Y.B.Com with 50%
  13. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  14. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  16. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  17. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  18. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?

15th November 2015, 06:28 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options in IAF after completing PG in electronics

Indian Air Force conducts Air Force Common Entrance test for the candidates for recruitment in different branches like Ground Duty, Technical Branch and Flying branch. For technical and flying branch, educational qualification is bachelor's degree in science discipline with at least 60% marks or bachelor's degree in engineering.

For Ground Duty, a candidate can apply from any stream of bachelor's degree. The age limit for flying branch is 19-23 years and 19-27 years for Ground Duty branch. This is conducted twice every year.

So, you can apply for this exam after master's degree in electronics.

Official website: www.careerairforce.nic.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?