23rd June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?

dear sir,
I wnt to ask u wht r the options of career after doing Bsc wth computer science including phsics,maths and computer or going for physics honours course?

If i do Bsc from St.sephan and Phyics hnrrs from Ramjas whr should i go if i get through the cutoffs.please help me out as i m getting confusd in course and college.can u plz guide me the option i have afer doing Bsc in stephan-

thanks a lot for ur help

Vishal

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  2. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  3. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc criminology after completing B.Com?
  5. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  6. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  7. List of top colleges in India offering Cosmetology course?
  8. After graduation in BSc Zoology which is the best field to go for?
  9. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  10. How to get admission in BSc IT in Rajkot?
  11. List of the career options in government sectors for computer science engineers
  12. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of top 20 private engineering colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  16. List of top 10 private college for Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Science in Indore City?
  17. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree?
  18. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate? -- [New]
9th March 2012, 11:20 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?

hi friend
You can apply msc or do jobs in national and multinational company

TCS
WIPRO
HCL
INFOSYS
MPHASIS
INFOTECH
MICROSOFT
MAHENDHRA & MAHENDHRA PRIVATE LTD........
GOVT JOBS :
ARMY
NAVY
AIRFORCE
4th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?

what can I do after completion of b.sc computer science with 72%
2nd June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for army officer after doing bsc computer science with 65%?
22nd June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I hav secured 51.5% in my HSC exam, and I hav to apply for bsc in comp. sci. Can I get d admission for this? pllzzzz guide me in my carrer...........
1st August 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the best short term courses related to bsc in computer science before i am pursuing msc in computer science
15th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

which branch is to be chosen in mba after completing bsc maths, physics and computer science?
10th November 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

sir Iam doing under graduation with Bsc including maths,statistics,computer science after this i want to go to the agriculture field is there any courses for agriculture after degree
18th February 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

i need sugfestion for my career by working as well as studying...now uan persuing defree abd working for airtel.....wanba join for any course for the career purpose....

is auto cad a good course..
13th April 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m in b.sc. cs final i want to pursue a govt. Job plz suggest me which job suits to me
And can i do m.sc. it suggest the top colleges
12th May 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science)graduate?list of top colleges I can apply for?

Dear sir i m in B.Sc(cs) final year .i need a suggestion that can I apply for astronomy after this
5th September 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I'm in BSC (mscs) final yea . I need a suggestion that can i apply govt. bank jobs
25th June 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I got 52% in b.sc final year & now i secured 59% b.sc graduation in maths physics & computer science what are the carrier options for me in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?