27th December 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the career prospect in Animation and Illustrator after 12th? Which has a better scope between the two?

I had taken Science stream for High School but, now I want to follow my passion which is Art. I have only given intermediate exams and have no advanced drawing skills. But, people say that my drawings are so creative and colorful that it hides away all the technical mistakes. I have since a kid always loved making comics. Please, tell me whether I should Join an art school and then apply for Animation or should I take animation course directly after 12th? Or, should I become an Illustrator, a comic artist? Which has a better scope between the two?

31st December 2017, 05:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career prospect in Animation and Illustrator after 12th? Which has a better scope between the two?

You can also pursue Animation course directly after 12th. Future in Animation and Illustrator are very bright.

Job profile after doing animation course:-

Director
Production Designer
Script Writer
Layout Artist
Animator
Modeller
Compositor
Editor
Illustrator
Digital Painter

Top courses related to Animation:-

Certificate in VFX
Certificate in 2D Animation
Certificate in 3D Animation
Certificate in CG Arts
Certificate in Editing, Mixing and Post Production Works
Diploma in VFX
Diploma in Animation and Filmmaking
Diploma in Animation and VFX
Diploma in CG Animation
Diploma in 2D Animation
Diploma in 3D Animation
Diploma in Digital Animation
BA in Animation and Multimedia
BA in Animation and CG Arts
31st December 2017, 06:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career prospect in Animation and Illustrator after 12th? Which has a better scope between the two?

Both have better scope but it depends on you that in which field you are interested to make your career.
Career opportunities in Animation are as follows:-
Art Director
Designer
Graphic Artist
Director
Cartoonist
Animator
Flash Animator
Background Painter

Career opportunities in Illustration sector are as follows:-
Comic Book Illustrator
Courtroom Illustrator
Forensic Artists
Film Storyboarding
Medical Illustrator
Fashion Illustrator
Fine Art Illustrator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?