25th January 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope after qualifying the UCG NET exam conducted by CBSE?

I'm holding a MBA in Information Technology and Marketing. I am interested to join as an Assistant Professor after qualifying the CBSE UGC NET exam. How can I join as an Assistant Professor? What are the eligibility criteria and other essential qualification including NET score? Is it compulsory to have PhD degree for it? Is there any direct recruitment process for it? If it is then how one can apply through direct recruitment? Also tell me what is the career scope after qualifying CBSE UCG NET exam.

Related Questions:
30th January 2018, 08:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope after qualifying the UCG NET exam conducted by CBSE?

After qualifying NET entrance examination you will be eligible to apply for Assistant professor post or any other.
There are no any procedures for direct recruitment. NET score is important for this.
It is also not compulsory to have a degree of Ph.D. Only post graduation degree is important to apply for entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Post Graduation to be eligible to apply for NET entrance examination.
Upper age limit is not required.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?