18th March 2012, 12:52 PM
shivam kaushal 2011

What is the category quota criteria for admission in B.Tech?

sir, ME B-TECH KARNA CHATA HOO. ME OBC ME H.C. HOO TO KYA MUJE OBC KOTA KE BAAD H.C. KOTA BHI MILEGA? PLEASE RPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in NIT Tiruchirapalli on state quota system for open category?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  3. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  4. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  6. Can I get admission in PDPU in Gujarat Quota?
  7. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. Is there any special quota for students from J&K in MHCET?
  9. Next step after B.E. to join IRS? How many SC and Ex-Servicemen quotas are available?
  10. How to get admission in BA after Polytechnic diploma? -- [New]
  11. B category admission in VCE, hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in SSN by management quota after scoring 190.25?
  13. How may I get information about Service quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? Number of seats available in this quota?
  14. Am I eligible to join MBA course having scored 49% in Graduation?
  15. Can a candidate avail both SC quota and PH quota together in government service?
  16. What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?
  17. Possibility to get admission in open category state rank quota after scoring 140 exam score?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
25th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the category quota criteria for admission in B.Tech?

what is the ceritaria of obc student in aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?