21st June 2013, 11:27 AM
ravali.minni

What is the CDS exam pattern for engineering candidates?

sir,i am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE Branch.i want to know whether the CDS exam pattern is same for all courses or different for different courses,if so what is the syllabus for Engineering Graduates and after finishing all written,oral and Medical tests what kind of ranks are offered for Technical candidates,what are the tasks and work involve in them.

Thank You

9th May 2014, 12:19 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the CDS exam pattern for engineering candidates?

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy. The exam pattern is same for the all the stream candidates and there is no change in the exam pattern for engineering candidates. They are following same pattern for every year stream candidates so you don't worry about that.

Exam Pattern for Military Academy, Naval and Air Force Academy :-

-> English Language - 100 Marks
-> General Knowledge - 100 Marks
-> Elementary Mathematics - 100 Marks

Exam Pattern for Officer Training Academy :-

-> English Language - 100 Marks
-> General Knowledge - 100 Marks

The Selection Process of the exam is based on the Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test followed by SSB Interview. Those who are qualified in the Written examination they called for the SSB Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?