29th September 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is CDS? How to be a pilot in Indian Air Force?

sir...
i want to be a Pilote in Indian air force.the reason is that am a girl, but this is my ambition . i don" know about c.d.s. will you pls tell me the date of that exam also pls tell me that what is cds?where is the examination centre in kerala
its my request pls....sir
thank you

30th September 2012, 01:44 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is CDS? How to be a pilot in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir...
i want to be a Pilote in Indian air force.the reason is that am a girl, but this is my ambition . i don" know about c.d.s. will you pls tell me the date of that exam also pls tell me that what is cds?where is the examination centre in kerala
its my request pls....sir
thank you

CDS stands For Combined Defense Service

This exam is conducted for joining Indian army ......

Eligibility and Criteria for CDS:
  • A candidate should have completed their graduation with atleast 50% from Recognized Universities
  • Citizenship of INDIA.

Age Limit:

• For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
  • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
  • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
  • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

>> If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then You have two way to join it.....
  1. Apply for NDA and
  2. Apply CDS

Eligibilty for CDS is already stated above now, here is eligiblity for NDA here:

• Candidate must have completed their 12th science with atleast 60% from recognise board.
  • Only Unmarried Male can Apply for NDA.
  • Age should be Between 16.5 to 19 years.
  • Citizen of India.

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
23rd December 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is CDS? How to be a pilot in Indian Air Force?

after completing 2nd year exam can i apply for cds pilot exam
12th June 2013, 01:29 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE. This is a entrance exam by which we can join the Defence. This test is conducted by the UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMISSION).
You want to join Indian Air Force as a pilot,so age limit for air force wing is 19 to 23.
You can also join Indian Air Force as a flying officer by giving the exam of AFCAT.This exam is conducted by the Indian air Force.
Age limit 19 to 26 years.
GOOD LUCK
19th October 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 05-06-1990 my study in vocational(inter)complete&maths,physics,chemistry pass.degree,b.com(general)at complete. i like pilot job.how is coming to the cds.piease tell me the about.my name is R.ASHOK KUMAR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?