10th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to become a software engineer ? Which companies are coming to the campus?

Dear sir,i have been selected in merit list of ITM in ravenshaw university.SIR,I need your suggesation.Is it a good course??And may i get chance to be a software engginear. Sir,which companise are coming for the campous.Sir,plese reply .Iam totaly confused about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in computer science field? Can I give the GATE in Mathematics stream?
  2. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  3. Can Civil Engineers get jobs in IT sector?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  5. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  6. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  7. What kind of job can I get after finishing diploma in computer application
  8. Can I get job in HCL, Wipro or TCS if secured 59%,58% and 72% in 10th, 12th and graduation?
  9. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
  10. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  11. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  12. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer?
  13. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  16. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  17. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  18. Which companies will give salary of 50 Lakhs for a software engineer from IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2013, 01:33 AM
cpmeena49

Default Re: What are the chances to become a software engineer ? Which companies are coming to the campus?

Dear Friend,
First of all Congratulation fore your selection in merit list of ITM Ravenshaw. Dear As far as my Knowledge is concern, Nothing is Impossible in Life.If you are a good student and study well with practical, you will definitely get placed in a good and reputed company as a software Engineer.As you told you got selected in ITM in reneshwar. It is a good Institute but only theoretical Knowledge never work in engineering you should have to practice well with theoretical Knowledge.You have make yourself perfect in some programming language like C, C++, Java, .Net, C#, PHP or many more.You have to be perfect in any one language from these.You should choose that programming language whose you learn easily and programmed easily in that language. There are many companies that can recruit software Engineers are as:-

1. TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
2. COGNIZANT
3. INFOSYS
4. RELIANCE TECH
5. INFOSYS
6. WIPRO
7.FACEBOOK
8. GOOGLE
9. YAHOO
10. HCL TECH
11. TECH MAHENDRA
And many more So make perfect yourself you will definitely get placed in a good Company if you have a good knowledge of Programming skills after completing your study.So don't be confused and Prepare well and Make well yourself Also.
*******Best of Luck for Future*****
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?