13th September 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting interview call after scoring 109 marks in ISRO electronics

Hi i m getting 109 marks in isro electronics 2013 and rank is 321 wat r chances of interview call?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  2. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  3. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  4. What is the Interview Process for ISRO? What type of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are my chances to get a call from Bank after scoring 132 marks in SC category?
  6. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 164 marks?
  7. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  8. Will I get interview call after scoring 156 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  9. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  10. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  11. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
  12. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 109/240?
  13. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  14. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  15. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?
  17. What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE
  18. Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?