15th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Sai harinath

What are the chances of getting a private or government seat for Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) candidates?

My friend got 6200 rank in AP EAMCET and belongs to Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) BC-B girls category. Any chances of getting seat in B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Veterinary either in a private or government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for EAMCET? What is the criteria for it?
  2. Number of candidates in SVU region under SC category for medicine seat in EAMCET?
  3. PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a seat in SVU region after scoring 12593 rank in EAMCET
  5. Which college is best in Tirupati to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  6. Minimum PG CET score requirement for pursuing Masters in Organic Chemistry in Sri Venkateswara University?
  7. M.Pharm seat in AP after scoring 1600 rank in PGECET? List of PCI approved colleges in SV region? Details about web counseling?
  8. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in SVU region with 3200 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get admission in Sri Venkateswara University/JNTU if secured 352 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?
  11. Is Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati approved by Odisha Government?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in SVU region after scoring 80 marks in medical EAMCET?
  13. Can I get a seat in universities like JNTUH,OU,JNTUA,SVU after scoring 373 rank in Civil Stream in PGECET? I am from OC community
  14. Can i get a seat in SVU region after scoring 3052 rank in medical EAMCET? I am from OC category
  15. Eligibility to secure Agriculture seat in Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for a candidate with 3860 rank in AP-EAMCET? -- [New]
  16. Locality status after studying 7th to 10th class in SVU region?
  17. Can i get BDS seat in SVU region? I am a female with 11695 rank
  18. Can I get a seat in JNT university or SVU?I've secured 873 marks in inter and 92% in group
24th June 2018, 01:34 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a private or government seat for Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) candidates?

The chances for getting admission into B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc Veterniary course in SVU region are less. The full details are mentioned below.

AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for giving admissions into engineering, agriculture and medical related courses.

The cut off marks varies every year based on few factors like difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared for the exam and candidates qualified in the exam.
From the past few years the cut off ranks for B.Sc agriculture and B.Sc veterniary course under SVU region are given below:

B.Sc Agriculture:
For BC-B candidates the cut off ranks will vary around 7K - 9K.

B.Sc Veterniary:
For BC-B candidates the cut off ranks will vary around 4K - 6K.

Based on your rank you can get admission for B.Sc Agriculture in private colleges but the chances are less for getting admission to B.Sc Veterniary course.
30th December 2020, 07:18 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a private or government seat for Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) candidates?

PAP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for giving admissions into engineering, agriculture and medical related courses.

The cut off marks varies every year based on few factors like difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared for the exam and candidates qualified in the exam.
From the past few years the cut off ranks for B.Sc agriculture and B.Sc veterniary course under SVU region are given below:

B.Sc Agriculture:
For BC-B candidates the cut off ranks will vary around 7K - 9K.

B.Sc Veterniary:
For BC-B candidates the cut off ranks will vary around 4K - 6K.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?