28th December 2020, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Lecturer for an MCom student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing MCom and I want to become a Lecturer. I just want to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly let me know about the steps as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th December 2020, 07:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Lecturer for an MCom student?

To become lecturer in colleges, you have to appear and qualify in NET.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% aggregate. There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?