5th September 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What are the competitive exams available for B.E in electrical and electronics branch

what all competitive exams are available for BE in electrical & electronics branch which gives job opportunity further?

Related Questions:
  1. Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)?
  2. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  3. Which books should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams?
  4. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  5. Best books for technical aptitude exam for electrical and electronics branch
  6. Which book should I refer for diploma electrical and electronics competitive exams
  7. Information about electrical and electronics engineering branch? How to appear for UPSE exam?
  8. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  9. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  10. Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch
  11. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  12. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  13. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
  14. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech EEE students eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the best books for preparing for competitive exams of Electronics?
  16. Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics branch? Which books should be preferred for PSU exam?
  17. Can I get Electrical or Electronics branch after scoring 2672 rank in KITEE?
  18. Previous years solved question papers of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO exam?
14th February 2016, 10:15 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What are the competitive exams available for B.E in electrical and electronics branch

Posts available after B.E. in electrical and electronics are as follows :
>> Section Engineer
>> Junior Engineer
>> Electrical Divisional Engineer
>>Assistant Executive Engineer
>>Electrical Foreman
>> Electrical Project Manager
>> Electrical Technician
>> Junior Engineer and Research Associate etc.

By writing the UPSC exam, you will be able to apply for posts in the civil service like IEES, IAS, IPS and IFS in addition to other central government services.

After appearing for GATE exam you can get job in following government sectors:
>> All India Radio and Doordarshan
>> Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL)
>> BHEL
>> BSNL
>> C-DAC
>> DRDO
>> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
>> India Government Jobs Border Security Force
>> Mumbai Port Trust
>> NTPC
>> Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
15th February 2016, 05:53 PM
sonu563
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the competitive exams available for B.E in electrical and electronics branch

Following are some competitive exams available for B.E in electrical and electronics branch.

1.GATE
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.IFS
5.IEES.
15th February 2016, 08:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can for following competitive exams:

GATE exam for PSU's.

IES exam.

Civil Service exam.

SSC CGL examination.

Banking exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?