15th March 2013, 10:05 PM
sasirekha25

What is the correct age specified by CBSE to appear for 10th standard exam in Chennai?

Can you please let me know the correct age specified by CBSE for appearing 10th std exams in Chennai?

13th June 2015, 04:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the correct age specified by CBSE to appear for 10th standard exam in Chennai?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary education and it is a board with its school all around the India and abroad too hence is more recognized as compared to the any other board of education. It provides the education upto the senior secondary level in English medium and is guided by the Central government.

Generally the minimum age specified by CBSE to appear in the CBSE 10th board examination for any region is 14 years and 4 months at the time of board examination. Also there is no maximum age limit for the same.

Also to appear in the CBSE 10th board examination a student must be enrolled with the CBSE from their Class 9th only as the registration is done in Class 9th.

For details regarding the academics and functioning of CBSE board you can refer to its official link i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
12th May 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the correct age specified by CBSE to appear for 10th standard exam in Chennai?

My son birth date 15 may 2008 whether he is eligible for 6th admission for this year in cbse school as per cbse rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?