10th June 2011, 11:00 PM
santhoshkumar19

What is the cost of studying MS abroad?

i want to know about cost study in ms in abrod...please tell me the complete info

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost of studying MS abroad?
  2. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  3. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  4. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  6. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  7. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  11. Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  13. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  14. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Finance in Abroad for Commerce student?
  17. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  18. Is there any competitive exam which I can write to get free scholarships for abroad studies?
11th June 2011, 07:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost of studying MS abroad?

The cost will depend on which country you plan to go for studies. US is the costliest in terms of the fees charged. It will cost close to Rs. 20 lakhs. In UK accommodation and fees both are expensive. But if you go to countries like Australia and Singapore the cost will be lesser. You need to check out the institutes which offer your area of interest and then check out the cost for the same.
1st July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What the percantage should be obtained in ug
3rd December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the total cost of studyind ms in us

raghunandan reddy, hyd
30th July 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Could u tell me the total cost of studying ms in abroda...
30th July 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Could u tell me the total cost of studying ms in abroda...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?