13th May 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the course duration of full time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Hi, could you please tell me about the course duration of regular/full time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? And, what all course option would I have after completing this Diploma? How many years would it take further to complete those courses?

15th May 2020, 01:42 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: What is the course duration of full time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Duration of the course is usually 3 years. This is semester type .
You can choose any of the courses given below according to your interest in areas:
1.Web Premium- Advanced UI Development Course.
2.Responsive Web Design Master Course.
3.Web Standard - A Short Term Web Design Course.
4.JavaScript Master and JavaScript Master Plus Course.
5.HTML5 & CSS3 Master.
6.Bootstrap Master.
7.jQuery Master Course.
8.NodeJS Master Course
15th May 2020, 02:17 AM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: What is the course duration of full time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

The duration of full-time Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science is three years.

After completing this course, you will have options of getting jobs as Junior Engineer, Diploma Trainee, Apprenticeship, etc. in various government and private organisations.

Apart from job prospective, you can go for higher studies in technical field by opting for B.Tech./B.E. degree through lateral entry or you can opt for regular bachelor degree course and look for other options if you do not enjoy the technical studies.
15th May 2020, 09:34 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

One can pursue a course diploma in computer science after class 10th. It is 3 year duration course. After completion of diploma in computer science, you are also eligible for lateral entry admission to 2nd year of bachelor's degree related to computer science.

Higher Studies After Diploma In Computer Science
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science)
- B.E/B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.E/B.Tech (Information Science and Engineering)
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
- B.Sc (Information Technology)
- BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?