13th May 2020, 06:29 PM
Dr.A.Vishnupriya

Eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

I have completed BHMS. Am I eligible for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics? Will it be a good option for Master's? Or, should I look for any other specialization? How is the scope in Nutrition and Dietetics?

15th May 2020, 09:25 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

Yes. After your BHMS, you can pursue a course M.Sc (Nutrition and Dietetics). Many other higher studies available after BHMS. You should pursue higher study according to your area of interest and career goals.

Eligibility for M.Sc (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- You must have passed bachelor's degree either in nutrition or dietetics or food science or home science or biology or microbiology or clinical biochemistry or BNYS or BHMS with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission. Some institutes also offer direct admission based on graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?