11th June 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fees for Hotel Management offered by NHSM and IIHM?

I wanted to know about the fees structure for Hotel Management courses being offered by NSHM and IIHM. Further, along with normal course fees also provide cost of study materials and hostel charges. I need to know the total cost I will incur if I join any of the college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility and ages limit for Hotel Management course offered by IIHM?
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  4. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  5. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  6. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Bachelor in Hotel Management if I did not have English as a subject in class 12th? Are there any courses offered by IIHM without English?
  8. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  9. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges?
  10. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan?
  11. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  12. On what basis should I get education loan for Hotel management from IIHM?
  13. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BSc(Hotel Management) course of IIHM, Kolkata?
  17. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the admission requirements in International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?