14th September 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What course I have to choose after 12th to become Air Hostess?

I have completed my 12th from Arts stream and I want to become Air Hostess. So, I should choose which course like MBA or BBA to achieve career as an Air Hostess. I need to study what?

18th September 2019, 07:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I have to choose after 12th to become Air Hostess?

Since, MBA is a postgraduate course so you cannot pursue MBA course directly. You can only pursue this course after completing any Bachelor course like (BBA/B.Com/B.Tech,etc.)

Since you have completed 12th, so now you just have to do Bachelor course in Aviation Management. Other than Bachelor course, you can also pursue any degree/diploma course in Hospitality and Tourism Management.

After completing anyone of the above mentioned courses, you can apply for Air Hostess Training Institutes. There, you will have to crack entrance exam for getting admission there.

After training of 6 months-1 year, you will be recruited to Airline Companies like Indigo, Air India, SpiceJet, GoAir, Vistara, etc. for the posts of Air Hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?