22nd December 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?

Sir, now I’m studying B.Sc.Computer Science for second year. I want to be an Air Hostess. So, I want to ask that is it necessary, to do any diploma or any study related to air hostess? Can't I join air hostess on the basis of BSc.Computer Science?

22nd December 2017, 10:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?

No, it is not necessary to pursue any course related to air Hostess to become an air hostess. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with specialization in hotel/tourism management can apply for the same. Graduate candidates are preferred by most of the airlines. You can also pursue some courses related to air hostess which will add an extra advantage to your career. However, it depends upon your interest what you want to do.

Yes, you can become an air hostess on the basis of B.Sc Computer Science without any difficulty.
22nd December 2017, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?

For Air Hostess jobs, most of the Airline companies prefer candidates who are trained for the job, but you can still enter this field based on your communication skills and personality.

If you have the above skills, then you will be absorbed for the on the job training. You will just need some polishing to get on permanent job.
22nd December 2017, 11:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is necessary to have profession courses related to air hostess training to become air hostess. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for air hostess training:-

Eligibility Conditions to apply for Air Hostess Training:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for air hostess training is 10+2 with degree in hospitality or any other graduate degree from government recognized institute.
  • Age limit to apply for air hostess training is 18 to 26 years.
  • Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for air hostess training course.
  • To become air hostess applicant must have good eye sight.
  • Applicant must have fair to clear complexion.
  • Applicant for air hostess training must have good health.
  • To become air hostess applicant must be eligible for an Indian passport.
23rd December 2017, 01:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need of pursuing any courses in order to opt for the Air Hostess job. Candidates on the basis of class 12th qualification in any discipline can apply for the Air Hostess job. Candidates after the completion of Graduation course can also apply for the same job of Air Hostess.

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Air Hostess job after the completion B.Sc with Computer Science.
All you need to do is to meet the requirements of Air Hostess by the respective Airlines.
8th February 2019, 05:50 PM
Shayesta rahmat

This field dont need any diploma training diploma companies they give you the training but only grooming training works that you can learn through online ...which ever company chosing candidate they give their training as each company is different from the other.. just be confident and humble at the same very polite and you action speaks as you will be surrounding by people but they will be watching it....so go ahead ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?