23rd July 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after B.Sc in Chemistry? What are the job opportunities?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry so please tell me What are the courses available after B.Sc in Chemistry? What are the job opportunities after completing the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  2. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  3. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  4. What are the courses available after B.Sc in Chemistry? What are the job opportunities? -- [New]
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  6. Career opportunities after B.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  9. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  10. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  13. Career and job opportunities after BSc in Chemistry?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. Is it possible for me to get job as forensic chemist after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  16. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  17. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer?
24th July 2016, 08:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available after B.Sc in Chemistry? What are the job opportunities?

If you are interested in higher studies (master degree) you have many options available such as :-

M.Sc Chemistry.

M.Sc Analytical Chemistry.

M.Sc Drug Chemistry.

Master of Business Administration.

There are many jobs options available after the course :-

Teacher.

Lab Chemist.

Analytical Chemist.

Research and Development.

So, you can go with the best options for you as according to your aim in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?