2nd August 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses and exams should be undertaken to achieve integrated MSc?

what are the courses and exams should be undertaken to achieve Integrated M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  2. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  3. What are the best career options for girls after 12th PCM?
  4. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  5. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  6. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  7. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  8. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  9. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  10. Competitive exams to take M.Sc or integrated PhD course? -- [New]
  11. Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses?
  12. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  13. What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?
  14. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  15. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus
  17. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  18. How to appear for TNPSC Group I and II exam after completing MSc SE integrated course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?