18th July 2014, 04:34 PM
S.BHUJANGA

What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this?

My daughter is in BPT 3rd year. She wish to join lateral course in MBBS in any college in Karnataka. What is the criteria for admission for Lateral MBBS course which are the colleges where this facility is available.

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are there for diploma holder? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering diploma
  2. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  4. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 94.75% in DME
  5. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  6. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  7. Can I do MBBS from lateral entry stream after BPT? Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in MBBS in India
  8. How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  9. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry?
  11. Is it possible to get lateral admission in MBBS after BPT?
  12. What to do after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS? Can I get lateral entry having done BHMS?
  14. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  15. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  16. Can I join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India? Names of the colleges?
  17. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  18. How can I get admission in government college in B.Tech course through lateral entry
6th April 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this?

I have done my 12th with biology & I want to apply for M.B.B.S. at Canada, How I can get admission??
29th May 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this?

Is there any type of entrance test of colleges for getting admission for mbbs in canada for indian students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?