4th January 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get training in BHEL(Chandigarh)? I am a B.Tech EC

I'm a b.tech(ec) 3rd yr student and i want to know that what is the criteria to get training in BHEL(chandigarh),if i want to apply in it??

22nd May 2013, 10:59 AM
uday.2812

Default Re: What is the criteria to get training in BHEL(Chandigarh)? I am a B.Tech EC

Hi,

Training is not mention as Inplant training or On job training(apprentice).

Inplant training is process of getting industrial explosure for a given short time not more than 2 weeks.

For inplant training, Application ll be availabe in BHEL , it should be filled and submit to them .. For registering , It cost around rs 300 to 500. This training ll be available only on semester holidays. But registeration should be done before a month of training time.

For On-job training(Apprentice), you should have completed graduation and able to provide provisional certificate or degree certificate during interview.. A formal job application letter should be sent to company and if we qualify , we ll be called for interview.. For graduates , they ll pay monthly rs 6000 as stipend (approx).
This On job training is for one year bond.
23rd June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to get training in BHEL(Chandigarh)? I am a B.Tech EC

i am b.tech 3rd year student.i need to get self training..apart from training sessions in a good company.is this possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?