30th December 2016, 07:11 PM
gajendraverma

What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Rajasthan Sub Inspector post but, I am using glasses. Please tell me what is the criteria for me? Other eligibility criteria and physical fitness for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  2. Can I become a deputy SP in Rajasthan Police on the basis of 164 cms height?
  3. What physicial requirements are needed for being an Income Tax Officer?
  4. What is the physical fitness criteria for sub inspector post?
  5. Procedure to become a Sub Inspector in Rajasthan Police for an ex serviceman?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  7. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join NCC in West Bengal? Where should I go for it? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (SI)
  10. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Haryana Police after 12th with Science and DCA?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  12. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?
  13. How to apply for sub inspector post? What is the examination syllabus of Indian Sub Inspector
  14. What is the qualification criteria required for Sub Inspector's Post? What is the age limit to apply for the Post?
  15. Qualification required for sub inspector post? What is the physical fitness required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria, Physical requirement and exam pattern of Delhi Sub Inspector?
  17. Eligibility criteria, physical fitness and educational qualification for a girl to apply for Air Force?
  18. What is the Physical criteria required for IAS post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?