4th April 2013, 04:57 PM
moreakshay

What is the criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a student of 20 years old

Hi!
im akshay a 2nd year become student i am currently 20 years of age and would be 21 years this oct. i would like to know the criteria for joining the india navy so am i eligible? please let me know as soon as possible.

29th April 2013, 09:54 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What is the criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a student of 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreakshay View Post
Hi!
im akshay a 2nd year become student i am currently 20 years of age and would be 21 years this oct. i would like to know the criteria for joining the india navy so am i eligible? please let me know as soon as possible.
Dear moreakshay,
To become a navy officer there is two tests which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. These tests are NDA & NA (I) or (II) & CDS (I) or (II)

Recently Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 –for SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer Posts released:
Name of the Post: SSC Officer
1. Pilot
2. Observer

Age Limit: 19 years to 24 years for General candidates and between 19 years to 25 years for CPL holders.

Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics for General candidates and along with that the candidate must be holding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) for CPL holders.

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Application: 03-04-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 17-04-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-04-2013

Sorry for the late reply
29th April 2013, 09:55 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What is the criteria to join Indian Navy? I am a student of 20 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreakshay View Post
Hi!
Dear moreakshay,
To become a navy officer there is two tests which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. These tests are NDA & NA (I) or (II) & CDS (I) or (II)

Recently Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 –for SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer Posts released:
Name of the Post: SSC Officer
1. Pilot
2. Observer

Age Limit: 19 years to 24 years for General candidates and between 19 years to 25 years for CPL holders.

Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics for General candidates and along with that the candidate must be holding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) for CPL holders.

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Application: 03-04-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 17-04-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-04-2013

Sorry for the late reply.But check above website for latest notifications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?