31st July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for MPSC entrance exam?

please tell me the criteria of mpsc exam?...please tell me what is the criteria

9th August 2012, 03:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for MPSC entrance exam?

MPSC exam eligibility will depend upon the post you are opting. Junior level posts can be applied only by 12th class pass or diploma candidates. In such cases, the minimum age limit to attend this exam is 18 years. On the other hand, officer grade positions in MPSC require you to complete graduation. Higher age limit for this position is 30 years. You can apply for this exam via online.
19th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

BA completion through tilak maharashtra vidypith ( tmv ) is it eligible for mpsc. addmission to BA is through prepretory exam as candidate is failed in 12 th science but completed BA in tilak maharashtra vidypith
6th November 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 2nd year bhms my age is 22 sir m i eligible for upsc exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?