28th May 2018, 12:19 AM
aliya akhtar

What is the cut-off for B.Sc courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?

Can I get admission in Holkar Science College, Indore with 81.7%' in 12th board exam under CBSE board of education in B.Sc Bio-Technology group?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in graduate courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?
  2. What is the last date of admission in BSc 1st year in Holkar College Indore?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Holkar Science College, Indore with 77% in 12th being an OBC candidate?
  4. Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?
  5. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  6. Which college offering MSc in Medical Microbiology in MP?
  7. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  10. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  11. What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. What is the cut-off for graduation courses in Guwahati College, Guwahati? -- [New]
  14. Should I leave Indore college and take admission in Hyderabad College?
  15. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?
  17. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?
22nd July 2018, 12:31 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Sc courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?

Holkar Science College(HSC), Indore is good science college in that region. It has the facilities of furnished laboratories , libraries etc..

Eligibility Criteria to get Admission in B.Sc in Biotechnology in HSC:

>> Candidates who completed class 10+2 with minimum 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects are eligible to get admission in that college.

>> Selection is based on the decision and notification published in Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education board.

For more further information regarding so, click the link.http://www.mphighereducation.nic.in/
24th August 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Sc courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?

What is the cutt off marks of holkar government science college for bsc microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?