24th July 2019, 11:05 AM
ayushi_._gupta

What is the cut-off for BA admission in Delhi University for 2019 session?

Hi, I have completed 12th Board exams from Arts stream but scored little less percentage. I want to do BA from colleges affiliated to Delhi University. So, can you please tell me the cut-off for academic session starting 2019?

27th July 2019, 08:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for BA admission in Delhi University for 2019 session?

Already sixth cut off is released for the admission in the undergraduate merit basis admission.

The cut off for admission in most of the courses is above 90% aggregate in best four subject. There is relaxation in cut off for the admission in the course for reserved category.

So, if you filled the application form then you can visit official website at www.du.ac.in.
28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: What is the cut-off for BA admission in Delhi University for 2019 session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushi_._gupta View Post
Hi, I have completed 12th Board exams from Arts stream but scored little less percentage. I want to do BA from colleges affiliated to Delhi University. So, can you please tell me the cut-off for academic session starting 2019?
5 five cutoff's had already released and thus admission is on the basis of the cutoff.
To check the cutoff, one can go through the given the link in the undergraduate section for B.A cutoff:
www.du.ac.in
6th will be released in 1st august and also a special drive cutoff will going to be released by the DU for reserved category and if any seats remains vacant, 7th will be released on 6th august(If any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?