25th December 2012, 12:43 PM
archit gaur

How can I apply for the next SSB test after scoring 82% in PCM in intermediate

i got 82% in pcm in intermediate please tell how to i can aply for for next ssb test

14th June 2015, 08:31 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the next SSB test after scoring 82% in PCM in intermediate

SSB stands for the Service Selection Board. It is the final stage for the recruitment of officer's in Defence wing.
After intermediate you are also eligible for the NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted in two stages and also twice in a year. The examination is conducted by the UPSC.
The Written and the SSB. Only candidates who qualifies in the written are eligible for the SSB. SO you have to clear the written paper.

There is one more way to appear for the SSB is through the TES ( Technical Entry Scheme ) . In this candidate are directly eligible for the SSB.
The eligibility to give the application form is candidate must have scored 70% aggregate in the PCM and age betwen 17-19.5 years.
After application closing date a cut off on the basis of PCM aggregate is fixed and the candidate scored greater then that are called for the SSB.

The application for TES-34 is available now and the last date of application is 10th JULY. Th get any other information regarding TES visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.

For your preparation you can get a video as SSB at Bhopal.
27th July 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the next SSB test after scoring 82% in PCM in intermediate

If I have scored more than 90 % Can I apply directly to SSB
28th July 2019, 12:33 PM
Deepanshu3010

You can apply for Army TES which is a technical entry in the Indian army. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of class 12th marks with PCM as core subjects. If you get shortlisted you will be directly called for SSB without giving any exam.
28th July 2019, 06:35 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by archit gaur View Post
i got 82% in pcm in intermediate please tell how to i can aply for for next ssb test
To apply for direct SSB entry, one could apply for different entries as:
(1)Indian Navy 10+2 entry: In this, a candidate should have 70% minimum in Intermediate and also a candidate should had appeared in last jee mains.
(2)Indian Army TES(Technical entry Scheme)-In this, a candidate should have 70% in intermediate and thus a cutoff on the basis class 12th percentage and thus candidate will be called.
For both of this a candidate should had completed their 12th class and also candidate should attained age 16.5-19.5 to apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?