18th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off followed for getting BAMS course admission in Karnataka?

Hi Sir/Mam

I'm hafsa I hv successfully passed 12th exam with 85% & in cet for ismh I got 21934 rank so plz send me cut of list for govt ayurvedic in karnataka? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off required for getting admission for BAMS?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BAMS in Karnataka?
  3. Can I get admission for BAMS course with 16000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  4. What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?
  5. Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  6. Which private jobs can BAMS Doctor do in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  8. How to get admission in BAMS in Karnataka Bangalore after scoring 12th with 60%
  9. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  11. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  12. Can I get information about BAMS college in Karnataka?
  13. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  15. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  16. What is the general minimum cut off required for admission in BAMS Colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  17. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
  18. What is the cut-off percentage required for doing BAMS in government colleges?

5th June 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut-off followed for getting BAMS course admission in Karnataka?

My neet marks 296 and pcb cet marks 123 can I get seat in ayur govt collage in karnataka

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?