14th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off mark in Intermediate (PCM) needed to join B.Sc. in Govt. College?

I am going to join B.Sc. in Government Engineering College. So, what is the last cut off marks in Intermediate with PCM (physics/chemistry/mathematics)?

16th June 2011, 02:20 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: What is the cut off mark in Intermediate (PCM) needed to join B.Sc. in Govt. College?

you should have high marks to cross cut off for government college
14th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Beready

Default Re: What is the cut off mark in Intermediate (PCM) needed to join B.Sc. in Govt. College?

hello friend,

if you have at least 60 % then you can join in any mid level college .
but if you want to take admission in good and reputed colleges like DU.
you should have to get 70%-80% marks.
good luck.
14th November 2011, 02:22 PM
Beready

hello friend,

if you have at least 60 % then you can join in any mid level college .
but if you want to take admission in good and reputed colleges like DU.
you should have to get 70%-80% marks.
good luck.
26th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Hey,m a a pcm scholar in 12th std nd belong to st category nd is quiet confusd as to how much percentage should i get in 12 so as to get admision in DU in arts branch nd wantd 2 knw the previous years cutoff..do help,thanks..hope 2 have a quick response
4th June 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for last year B.Sc agriculture
8th June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I have got 83% in PCM, which among DU colleges i get for B.sc (general)?
15th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm a SC candidate my percentage is 42.75 out of 50 can i get B.Sc forestry?
11th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got60.06% with pcm-group in 2011 so i want to take admission in B.sc/B.tek with distance education so will it be helpful to become a NASA ASTRONAUTS?
11th July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 60.06% WITH PCM GROUP IN INTERMEDIATE IN 2012.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.sc/B.TEK WITH DISTANCE EDUCATIUON SO CAN U SUGGEST ME WILL IT BE HELPFUL TO BE A NASA ASTRONAUT?
28th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 74.8%IN INTER PCM CAN
APPLLY FOR MATH OUNARS
14th September 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I HV passed 12th in PCM but my no. is pcm is 49/. i m very confused pl guide me which course is best for making a futre
26th January 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

In bitsat engineering exam which marks should be considered from ap intermediate board either 530 marks in 12th standard or 1000 marks or overall 11th and 12th standard exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?