27th May 2012, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the cut off marks for me in GATE Exam to get admission into IIT being a girl from BC category?

gate-(eee branch) cut off marks for bc -girl category in getting into IIT

Related Questions:
  1. GATE EEE cutoff marks for BC girl category to get into IIT?
  2. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  3. Cut off marks of GATE for admission in M.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering) in IITs through OPEN category
  4. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015? -- [New]
  5. What is the cutoff for M.Tech admission in IIT or NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?
  7. Marks required in GATE exam to get admission for M.Tech(Metallurgy) in IIT Madras? Cutoff marks of previous years GATE exam?
  8. How to take admission in NIT or IIT after scoring 28.67 marks in GATE?
  9. Cutoff marks for various IIT and NITs(GATE)?
  10. Can I get admission in any IIT or University having scored 33 marks in GATE Exam and with a rank of 18574 being a candidate from BC category?
  11. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  12. Can I get an IIT with 56.6 marks in GATE OBC category for Thermal Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  14. Cut-off for ST category student in GATE?
  15. How to get admission in IIT after scoring 25.67 marks in GATE and 370 score
  16. Will I get admission in any IIT, NIT after scoring 24 marks?
  17. Syllabus of GATE ECE paper? Which are the books for the exam? Minimum cutoff marks to get admission in M.Tech in IIT?
  18. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
27th May 2012, 02:10 PM
ab7777

Default Re: What are the cut off marks for me in GATE Exam to get admission into IIT being a girl from BC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
gate-(eee branch) cut off marks for bc -girl category in getting into IIT
The estimate cut off for admission in any of the IITs is to get atleast 25 marks in the GATE 2012 exam. Also the eligibilty criteria is to get above 96 percentile and also 7.5 CGPA for SC/ST and 8.5 CGPA for general.
You must also note that these figures are only indicative and different IITs organize their own entrance(written test/interview or application).

Good luck
30th August 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the cut off marks for me in GATE Exam to get admission into IIT being a girl from BC category?

how many marks must st girl should get to get seat in iit madras?
15th January 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the cut off mark for me(power system) in gate marks into iit being a boy from bc category?
31st March 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 26 marks in gate with EE paper what are the baest suitable college for M.Tech to me with OBC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?