25th May 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage asked for getting admission in Marathawada mitra mandal college of commerce and science?

What is the cut off percentage asked for getting admission in Marathawada mitra mandal college of commerce and science? Please provide me the complete information soon. It will be really good if you can provide the previous cut-off percentages followed.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Arts colleges in Mumbai and Western Suburbs
  2. How to do B.Com from economics honors? Which are the colleges?
  3. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?
  4. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?
  5. Possibility to study BMS for 12th Arts student? Is it difficult to get job if completing BMS after 12th Arts?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  7. What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?
  8. How to switch to commerce stream from science stream? Percentage required to get admission in a good commerce college?
  9. Best colleges to join in MBA in Rangareddy District?
  10. How may I pursue my graduation in Rajkot city after passing HSC exam?
  11. Which colleges can I get in Pune for MSc in medical microbiology?
  12. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  13. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
  16. Which are the best colleges in India for mass communication?
  17. Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?
  18. Can I get admission in S.D college Chandigarh or M.C.M college Chandigarh? Do I have any chances in 1st or 2nd cut off list? I've passed 12th std with 91.4% marks in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?