9th June 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off percentage for B.Com in Goenka College of Commerce, Kolkata?

I have scored 95% (best of 4, viz English 92, Economics 99, Bengali 94 and Business studies 95) in my CBSE 12th board exam. Will I get admission in Goenka College of Commerce, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  4. Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  7. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  8. Can a M.Com and CA Final apply for lecturer job in Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata? How to apply for an education loan from ICICI Bank?
  11. Best Colleges in India for Eco Honors ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the cut off required in CBSE board for joining Goenka college? Minimum criteria required to apply?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  15. Chances to study B.Com in Goenka College with 60% in 12th Commerce?
  16. Can i get admission in Goenka College of Kolkata with around 70% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata? -- [New]
6th July 2018, 09:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage for B.Com in Goenka College of Commerce, Kolkata?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Com in Goenka College of Commerce, Kolkata. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course.

<> You should have secured Higher Secondary or its equivalent in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

@ For Unreserved Category: 75% in aggregate and 60% in individual subjects

@ For OBC A and OBC B West Bengal Candidates: 67.50% in aggregate and 54% in the individual subjects

@ For SC/ ST of West Bengal only candidates: 56.25% in aggregate and 45% in the individual subject

Click here for More Details

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?