6th May 2018, 12:41 AM
bhitali

Am I eligible for Masters in Statistics after Bachelors in Nursing?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Nursing. After this I was wondering if I'm eligible for Masters in Statistics or not. Please, confirm me if I'm eligible or not for M.Sc in Statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?
  4. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  8. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  9. What should I study among Horticulture and Agronomy in M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Botany?
  10. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  11. Requirements to study masters in nursing in Australia?
  12. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  13. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study directly Master in Interior designing course for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship having eight years experience? Which college is best for it?
  15. Am I eligible to take up exams like NRT and SLET after scoring 54.9% in masters in statistics?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  17. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  18. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
6th July 2018, 09:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Masters in Statistics after Bachelors in Nursing?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Master's in Statistics after completion of Bachelor's in Nursing:

In order to pursue Master's in Statistics course after successful completion of Bachelor's in Nursing is given below.

<> You should have completed B.A in Honors or B.Sc in Honors in
* Mathematics or
* Statistics
from a recognized university or Graduation in concerned discipline from a recognized university.

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, if you have completed "Mathematics" and "Statistics" as main subjects at the level of graduation in order to be eligible and should have secured minimum 60% marks.

<> If you have not completed Graduation with above subjects, then you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?