30th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the cutoff marks for counselling of any exam?

sir ,i got 108 out of 240 kya muje counselling ke liye bulaya gaya h plz sir rply soon its very urgent
please send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What are the cutoff marks for counselling of any exam?
  2. What is the cutoff marks for Petroleum engineering?
  3. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  4. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Tamilnadu Government B.Ed counseling? How much to pay for counseling form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
  7. List of colleges for counselling in Madurai?
  8. Is there any special cutoff for CBSE students in Tamil Nadu Government counselling for MBBS?
  9. Cutoff marks required in AP EAMCET to sit in B.Pharmacy counselling?
  10. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  11. How should I calculate B.Ed counseling cutoff marks?
  12. Expected cutoff marks for BAMS in Tamilnadu? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for BAMS, counselling dates in Chennai for the same?
  13. Is 11 cutoff enough for admission through Anna University counseling?
  14. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  15. Cutoff marks of OBC clerk final exam? I have secured 147 overall marks
  16. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring cutoff marks of 182.25?
  17. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  18. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
30th May 2015, 04:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the cutoff marks for counselling of any exam?

If you have got a proper rank and you see that the rank is published corresponding to your roll number in the website where you are checking the result then yes, definitely you are called for counseling.
a) Many a times it happens that a candidate just watches his roll number printed in the web page publishing results for a certain examination and thinks that he has got a rank. But if a candidate gets a rank then the rank or the score itself is published on the website against the candidate's roll number.
b) One more thing here is that sometimes even though the rank or score is published for the candidate, the cut-off score is much higher. The cut-off score is changed every year and in each year a new cut-off is set to filter off the candidates. The cut-off marks applicable for that year is mentioned either at the beginning of the result page or beside the result or rank of the candidate.
c) If there is no cut-off mentioned anywhere in the result page, then the candidate has got a rank and he will be called for counseling, no cut-off being applicable. Now you have check in which category do you fall according to my suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?