25th April 2011, 12:38 AM
ajpatel

What should I to do get training in Gujarat near Ahmedabad and Rajkot? What is the future scope? I am doing computer engineering

i m doing computer engg. in gujarat in 6th sem so what should i do to get training in gujarat near ahmedabad and rajkot and what is future scope for further study?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which can provide me training in Gujarat while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  3. Internships in Ahmedabad for B.E Mechanical Engineering final year student -- [New]
  4. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  5. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  6. AICTE recognized colleges for distance Diploma in Electrical?
  7. Where can i do Automobile training in any company in Gujarat?
  8. Can i apply for Company Secretary course after B.Com.? What is the fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  10. Is there any branch of Airtel in Ahmedabad which provides training to Computer engineering student?
  11. How to get training in Ahmedabad? Which are the companies providing training in Ahmedabad?
  12. How to take embedded related field training in Ahmedabad, Gujarat after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools which offers Science in Rajkot?
  15. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  17. Where can i do JAVA GUI project during 4th semester of B.Tech?
  18. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
30th May 2015, 04:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I to do get training in Gujarat near Ahmedabad and Rajkot? What is the future scope? I am doing computer engineering

** You simply have to apply in your college first.

** Your college provide you a letter that you have to submit at the place where you apply for the training.

** Simply submit the college recommended letter in any company in Gujarat.

** After the HR of the company approve your application you are allowed to start your training.

** Some of the best suggestions are

---> Gujarat Infotech Limited

---> Vishva Software

---> CompanyNext
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?