20th May 2010, 05:32 PM
raghul2

What is the date of announcement for Sri Ramachandra University Medical entrance exam result?

what is the date for sri ramachandra university medical entrance exam result

Related Questions:
  1. How can I know my medical entrance test results in Sri Ramachandra medical college?
  2. Can I get admission in SRMC after scoring 271 rank in Sri Ramachandra Medical Entrance exam
  3. Date of results of BDS entrance exam in Sri Ramchandra University?
  4. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
  5. When will be the result of BDS Entrance Exam of Ramachandra University?
  6. List of colleges offering MBBS in Chennai? When and how to apply?
  7. Can I get in Ramachandra Medical College after completing 12th in biology group?
  8. How to get the MBBS admission form to join in Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?
  9. Which are the deemed universities offering seats in MD Peadiatrics?
  10. From where i can do Diploma in Applied Health Science?
  11. What is the date of announcement of results of Ph.D entrance
  12. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the various PG course to take after completion of B.Sc course? What are the career opportunities?
  14. How can I apply for the entrance exam of Ramachandra Medical College?
  15. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  16. Where can I get admission for BDS in Chennai after scoring 189.7 cutoff?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  18. What are the eligibility conditions for studying Bachelor's in Clinical Psychology?
31st January 2012, 01:00 PM
priti rai17

Default Re: What is the date of announcement for Sri Ramachandra University Medical entrance exam result?

Hello aditya,
date of results are not announced yet.....but do keep your eye upon its official website,hope they will soon announce it
http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/
26th May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of announcement for Sri Ramachandra University Medical entrance exam result?

can i get some model question papers of ramachandra medical entrance
26th May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get model question papers of ramachandra medical entrance
4th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

date of results of medical entrance exam 2012?
9th June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

when is the results of entrance exam?
11th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is date of announcement for Sri Ramachandra university medical entrance exam results?
8th June 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir would you please tell me when will srmc mbbs entrance will be announced?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?