5th June 2012, 11:15 AM
keerthigovindaraj

When will be the result of BDS Entrance Exam of Ramachandra University?

when will the ramachandra university BDS entrance exam results will be published?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of announcement for Sri Ramachandra University Medical entrance exam result?
  2. Date of results of BDS entrance exam in Sri Ramchandra University?
  3. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc in Neurosciences at Shri Ramachandra University and Madras University?
  6. Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?
  9. How can I apply for the entrance exam of Ramachandra Medical College?
  10. Can I get in Ramachandra Medical College after completing 12th in biology group?
  11. How to work as a Dentist in Singapore?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  13. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  14. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
  15. List of all PG dental colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  17. Syllabus and pattern for Ramachandra Medical College Under Graduate Entrance Exam?
  18. How can I know my medical entrance test results in Sri Ramachandra medical college?
7th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of BDS Entrance Exam of Ramachandra University?

We are waiting result for BDS entrance exam in Sri Ramchandra University chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?