1st January 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BCA entrance exam of MSU 2018?

What is the exam date of BCA entrance exam of MSU 2018? Can you please provide me with the right details and the official link to refer to the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Awaiting to get your response.

7th January 2018, 03:27 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of BCA entrance exam of MSU 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the exam date of BCA entrance exam of MSU 2018? Can you please provide me with the right details and the official link to refer to the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Awaiting to get your response.
There is no official announcement regarding entrance exam date that is going to take place in the year 2018. You can contact the college office personally and get the details. Because in the official website of college there is no latest news posted till now. So here is the details of MSU university.

MSU- Maharaja Sayajiro University, Baroda
Address: Pratapunj, Vadodra, Gujarat
Phone No- 0265 - 2795555
Official Website page: http://www.msubaroda.ac.in/
9th March 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of BCA entrance exam of MSU 2018?

What is minimum requirement for bca in msu plz give right details.
How much marks does it required in board and entrance test, so I can get easily admit in msu bca...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?