23rd August 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam of Pharmacy and GNM, JCECEB? What is the examination pattern?

SIR, pls inform me about the date of entrance exam of pharmacy and GNM , jceceb 2012. Also kindly tell me examination pattern of both.suggest me some better books for qualifying these entrance exams of pharmacy and GNM.

4th June 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of Pharmacy and GNM, JCECEB? What is the examination pattern?

SIR, pls inform me about the date of entrance exam of pharmacy and GNM , jceceb 2012. Also kindly tell me examination pattern of both.suggest me some better books for qualifying these entrance exams of pharmacy and GNM.
27th March 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of Pharmacy and GNM, JCECEB? What is the examination pattern?

Sir please tell me about the form fill up date of pharmacy and also about the examination date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?