24th June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit to get stipend in GPAT? Will I get a stipend at the age of 33?

sir m qualifed in gpat wit 2542 rank.i want to knw the upper age limit to get stypend as nw m 33 years old.plz tel me whether i get stypend or not.

7th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to get stipend in GPAT? Will I get a stipend at the age of 33?

Yes,definitely there is a examination for the M.Pharm entrance named GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is conducted under taken by the aegis of National Monitoring Committee(NMC) of All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.

Eligibility:
1:You should have the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy

or
2:The Final year examination of B. Pharmacy in the current year also can apply for appearing for GPAT examination.

Exam pattern :

i)Examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration containing 100 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks.

ii)The question paper will consist of only multiple choice objective-type

iii)1/3 (one-third) mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Attached Files
File Type: txt GPAT_Collg.txt(1.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: txt gpat_syll.txt(3.7 KB, 76 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?