24th March 2011, 01:20 PM
sanjubpaul

What is the date of issue of application form of CEE Assam?

Pl inform me about the date for issue of Application form & exam dates of CEE, Assam

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Assam-CEE will be distributed?
  2. Date of sale of forms of Assam CEE entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  4. What is the date of Assam CEE exam?
  5. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  6. What is the date of CEE Assam?
  7. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  8. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  9. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  10. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state? -- [New]
  11. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  12. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  13. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  14. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  15. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  16. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  17. Will I get any college after scoring 121 marks in Assam CEE examination?
  18. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
20th January 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of issue of application form of CEE Assam?

when would the Assam, CEE be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?