5th November 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of M.Ed entrance? Last date of submission of forms? Qualification required for M.Ed entrance?

i want to know about m.ed entrance,date of entrance nd last date of submission of forms and main qualification for m.ed entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
  3. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  4. What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?
  5. Last date of submission of forms of CS entrance test?
  6. What is the date of the M.Ed entrance exam
  7. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  8. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  9. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  11. Last date of submission of MET entrance exam forms? What is the date of the test?
  12. Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?
  13. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  14. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Minimum score required in WBJEE(Med) to get into Government college?
  16. Model Question Paper of Entrance Exam for MED of IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the requirements to write M.Ed entrance exam?
  18. When is the entrance exam of B.Ed? Date of sale and submission of forms?
30th December 2011, 05:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of M.Ed entrance? Last date of submission of forms? Qualification required for M.Ed entrance?

There are several institutions offering the course of M.Ed and as you have not mentioned about the name of the institution so its advisable that you follow the official website of the institution to get the required information. Generally for the admission to M.Ed Programme, candidates should have B.Ed Degree with 55% aggregate marks from any recognized institution or any equivalent qualification. Candidates should also have at least 2 years of teaching experience in any government recognized school or NCTE recognized education institute after completion of B.Ed.
To give you an idea about the course fee, citing an example of IGNOU.
Prospectus or the application form of IGNOU costs Rs.200 and it can be collected from all regional centers of IGNOU.
The M.Ed Programme is of minimum 2 years duration and maximum 4 years.The total course fees for this course is Rs.36000.
25th February 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of M.Ed entrance? Last date of submission of forms? Qualification required for M.Ed entrance?

if i got pass my b.ed in pass class can i do my m.ed from mumbai university
30th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.ed from ignou so can you tell what is the last date of submission of forms and when will be entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?