9th January 2011, 07:17 PM
kranthi tunikipati

What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?

I want 2 ask what is d qualification requred 4 phd in fashion designing……..and also ask 4 last date of admsn in phd program?
syallabus of entrance exam?
is application available in Hyderabad ? if available where are they available?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  2. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  3. What is required to do B.Sc. after pursuing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
  6. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  7. What is the requirement of fashion designing?
  8. Qualification for CID ? Last date of sale of forms?
  9. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  10. When to get and where to get BTC forms? Last date to submit BTC forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the last date of submission of forms of BSc in BHU?
  12. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  13. Eligibility to appear in RTO exam in Gwalior, MP? Last date for submission of forms?
  14. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  15. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  16. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  17. Which stream should I choose in 12th to do Fashion Designing course? -- [New]
  18. Are selection procedure of private banks different from the government ones? Which among two is better?
31st March 2012, 10:18 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?

Hi friend,im very happy to share my knowledge with you.
It is the master’s course in fashion technology. It mainly covers all the aspects of designing and technical machine work. Fashion technology comprises mainly of two sectors, designing and machinery
Eligability criteria:

One should have a bachelor’s degree for doing M.Sc in fashion technology. The student should have a minimum age of 21 years for pursuing M.Sc degree in fashion technology. For taking admission in this course one should clear any one of the fashion related exams which is conducted by many renounced colleges including NIFT, NIFD, MET Noida, Academy of fashion technology etcArmy Institute of Fashion Design Admission Test
Common Entrance Examination for Design, CEED
List of entrance exam:

Film and Television Entrance Examination
Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Examination
Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
International Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED Exam)
National Institute of Design Entrance Exam
National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
National School of Drama Screening Test
North East Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Exam
The School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Entrance Exam

How to Procure Applications for the Fashion Technology Entrance Exam?

The application for these exams can be acquired from the counter of the institution. Students can also download the form from the official website of the concerned institution. Some banks will also send the application forms to interested students against payment of cash. The price of the applications will range from Rs. 250/- to Rs. 1500/-. For example, the prospectus for the NIFT exam will cost Rs. Rs 250/- if brought from the selected branches of IDBI and AXIS banks. But if students are getting it by post, they will have to send a DD of Rs. 350/- alongside the letter of request. The institutes will issue notifications for the admission. All the documents to be submitted will be mentioned in the same..

Course Outlook:

M.Sc in fashion technology is of 2 years. These 2 years are divided into two parts of one year each. Fashion technology mainly comprises of two fields i.e., designing and technical entry. In designing sector one should have his/her own creativity to develop his /her designs in the upcoming fashion world. Another important aspect is the technical side where the students have to study about the various types of machines and its work in the field of fashion.

Job Prospects:

After completing this course, they can join the design industry, shoe making industry, jewelry making industry etc. They can also join the companies like Spykar, Lee-Cooper, and Reebok etc.

ALL THE BEST
9th April 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?

HI I AM SIMRAN AND MOW I HAVE CAME IN CLASS 11 AND WANTED TO BECAME A FASHION DESIGNER AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH SUBJECT TO CHOOSE PLSSSSS HELP ME
7th August 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM KIRAN,M.SC FASHION DESIGNING & MURCHNDISING SECOUND YEAR STUDENT. MY QUES. IS UGC TEST IS REQUIRED FOR PH.D IN FASHION DESIGNING.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?