11th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of registration of MCS in Dr Vikhe Patil College, Loni Maharashtra?

what is the date of registration of M.C.S. in Dr. Vikhe Patil College,Loni,(Maharastra)??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get engineering seat after scoring 88500 CET rank?
  2. Will I get an Engineering seat after scoring 62% in PU and 60% in CET?
  3. When is the entrance exam for MCS? When is it conducted in D.Y.Patil college Pune?
  4. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota?
  5. Which are the best colleges in Pune university? I have scored 66% in diploma mechanical
  6. Last 10 years question papers of AICET of Rural Medical College Loni Maharashtra and other deemed universities of Maharashtra?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for MCS?
  8. When is the MCS computer science CET exam question papers?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS in AMUPMDC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government colleges for MPT and are there any books containing previous years question papers? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  11. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  12. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  13. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  15. How can I get my migration and degree certificate from my college? I have completed my B.Ed degree from Prathibhatai Patil, B.Ed sndt college Khallar,Amravati Maharashtra
  16. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  17. What is the date of MCS entry entrance exam? I have completed my graduation from Shivaji University in Kolhapur?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing correspondence diploma in Pharmacy from B.K Patil college?
25th August 2016, 12:28 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of registration of MCS in Dr Vikhe Patil College, Loni Maharashtra?

For MCS in Dr Vikhe Patil College, Loni Maharashtra candidate must have passed BSc Computer Science from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for MCS in your BSc Computer Science is 50%. The minimum age of candidate must be 20 years. As you want to know date of registration of MCS in Dr Vikhe Patil College, Loni Maharashtra here, I am going to tell you the same:

Tentative date of registration of MCS-

Last date of online Application: Second week of June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?