1st June 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing correspondence diploma in Pharmacy from B.K Patil college?

I wish to do correspondence diploma in Pharmacy from B.K.Patil College, Maharashtra, please provide me the addresses of the colleges of Maharashtra? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. 79 7th February 2017 06:25 PM
Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value? 9 10th June 2016 12:58 PM
When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence? 12 17th September 2015 01:22 PM
Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? 17 25th March 2014 05:04 PM